Natto Kinase Orihiro 2000Fu Anti-Stroke Tablets 60 tablets
A stroke is a condition no one wants their loved ones or themselves to experience. It’s a condition that can happen at any time, so stop it by taking stroke prevention pills now!
– Statistics around the world show that stroke is the first leading cause of disability in adults and the third leading cause of death, after diseases. on cardiology and K.
– Natto Kinase anti-stroke drug has the main ingredient is the enzyme Natto Kinase extracted from Japanese fermented beans Natto. This enzyme has the effect of dissolving blood clots, which is a risk of clogging blood vessels leading to strokes and strokes.
– Orihiro’s stroke prevention pill contains 2000FU Nattokinase content that reduces the adhesion of blood cells, thereby reducing mucus and fibrinogen levels and lowering blood pressure, stabilizing blood pressure.
Directly acting on blood clots, causing them to dissolve gradually, without causing blood vessel blockage.
– Replace aspirin in antiplatelet role, secondary prevention of myocardial infarction and stroke but does not cause side effects like aspirin.
– Support treatment of sequelae after stroke and prevent accidents, increase blood circulation to the brain, help enhance memory and sleep better.
1. Treatment support:
The usual dose is 1-2 tablets per day, twice a day.
– In special cases can use up to 3 tablets each time, no more than 3 times a day.
2. Preventive case: Take 1 pill a day before going to bed. In some cases, it can be used twice a day.